HOT AIR SYSTEM
- Hot Air System (Model: 125-P) is unique, compact, semi-automated system designed to provide 360° heat through dual nozzles technologies.
- Hot Air System can be utilized for polymer fusing, shaping, tipping, heat shrinking, welding/bonding, and tubing expansion.
- Hot Air System is highly recommended for catheter development, R&D and moderate to high volume manufacturing applications.
- The temperature control system features a PID control loop, open loop and reverse loop detector, password protection, programmable process parameter, Bluetooth connectivity, type K thermocouples with manual and auto tune functions.
- Low airflow heater protection ensures accurate process control and longer heater life.
- Various thickness of thermal nozzles are available to supply to customer to focus stream of controlled temperature to desire zone.
- Safety interlocks are provided between electrical and pneumatic system to prevent heater burnout during accidental loss of air pressure.
Dual Nozzle with 360 degree heat
Accurate (± 4% of full scale), stable, and easy-to-read adjustable heater air flow, 15 – 50 SCFH
Adjustable forced air heater, ambient to 750˚F, with serpentine coil heating element and quartz tube sheath to provide efficient heating
Low airflow heater protection
PM Plus PID & Integrated Temp Limit Controller – Touchscreen, Bluetooth, Modulus, Ethernet/IP
Touch screen interface with custom software
• Programmable feature for Weld Duration
• Programmable feature for Cool Duration
• Start and stop on demand
Foot Pedal option to work simultaneously with Start Button
Custom Device holding Platform with V-groove
Adjustable Z-axis mount for Device Holding Platform Alignment